3575 Schuylkill Rd.(Rt. 724)
Spring City, PA 19475
To our customers:
Swedeworks Automotive is currently open for business to service vehicles at this time. However, after considering the safety of our customers, employees, and in the interest of being socially responsible we have decided to adopt a limited contact policy in hopes of keeping everyone as safe as possible during this difficult time. We will be happy to clarify these changes over the phone, but have also listed them below. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time.
- We ask that all appointments be scheduled in advance.
- We are requesting that the vehicle be dropped off for the day rather than waiting in our waiting area.
- Discussions, payments, questions can all be done over the phone, email, or text messages instead of in person.
- Please discuss all drop off/pickup procedures in advance with Gretchen. Things such as placement of keys, loaner agreements, drivers license copies, payments can all typically be done without face to face contact.
- All contact surfaces on customers vehicles will be wiped down with disinfectant prior to those vehicles being returned to the customer.
- All contact surfaces on Swedeworks loaner vehicles will be wiped down with disinfectant prior to those vehicles being loaned to each customer.
When the time is appropriate we will return to our usual face to face contact with our customers as that is ideal and something we enjoy! Until that time we ask that you please follow the above guidelines as best as possible in the interest of keeping everyone healthy and safe. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding and please everyone stay safe and healthy!
Please call with any questions and we will be happy to help.
Double click here to add text.